‘Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness’
Readings: Psalm 63: 1-5 Matthew 5:6
Life Group Questions
- What does ‘righteousness’ mean?
- Jesus says that we should hunger and thirst for righteousness. Why?
- If we’re not right with God, what could we do to resolve this?
- How would you like to see God’s righteousness unleashed a) in our world b) across the Old Dean c) in our relationships?
- A disciple stands up for what is right. How might you partner with God, to see the Old Dean run His way, to see things work out right a) today b) this week c) this month
- What do we have to offer? After all, anyone can be good. Anyone, any organisation, can do good things. How are we, as Christians, so different?