‘The light shines in the darkness’
Reading: John 1v 4-5 (The Message)
Life Group Questions
‘In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.’
- In what way is Jesus ‘the light of all mankind’?
Read John 1:9 & 8:12.
- How important is light in a dark room? – Can the same be said of Jesus in a dark world?
- In what way is Jesus your light? How has Jesus brought light into your life?
- How has Jesus brought light into the life of one of your friends or family?
- In what way does light “overcome” darkness?
Read John 16:33 and 1 John 5:4-5.
- Read Matthew 5:14-16
How can you let your light shine before others?