Blessed are the poor in spirit’
Readings: Isaiah 66:1-2, Matthew 5:3 (NIV)
Life Group Questions
- What does it mean to be ‘blessed’?
- What does it mean to be ‘poor in spirit’?
- What prevents us from being ‘poor in spirit’?
- How do you depend on God on a daily basis and a moment by moment basis?
- Where have you seen this in others or known it in yourself?
- What would it take for you to fully rely on God?
- What steps might you take to depend more on God?
- What difference would being ‘poor in spirit’ make in your life?